Help and FAQs
Activating the Sharesource Patient Portal
If you do not have an e-mail address registered with Baxter, please call Baxter HomeCare Services to provide your e-mail address
Begin by registering for the Sharesource Patient Portal:
- There are two paths to begin the registration process:
- Go to http://www.livenow.info. Select "Current Baxter Patients" and then "Sharesource Patient Portal". This will take you to the registration page.
- Go to https://na.sharesource.com/patientportal
- Enter your name, account number, order number, country and language preference and then click "Next". Note:
- Your account number is also referred to as your Customer number
- Your order number is printed on your Baxter shipping note. Any order number from the past 12 months will be accepted.
- On the next page, pick the e-mail address that you would like to use and then click "Submit". Notes:
- You must have an existing e-mail address in Baxter's IT system in order to register
- Your e-mail address will be partially hidden with "...." for your security
- You can only create one account per e-mail address. If an address you are expecting to see is not listed, contact customer service.
- You will receive an e-mail from Sharesource to the chosen e-mail address with an activation link. Click on this link to begin the activation process.
- Activation process:
- Create and verify your password. Note that for your security, only passwords that meet the listed password criteria are accepted.
- Accept terms and conditions
- Pick security questions that can be used in the event that you forget your password or further authentication of your identity is required
Once you have activated your account, you may login to the Sharesource site and begin placing orders. Note that until you complete the activation, you will not be able to proceed past the login page.
Sharesource Customer Service 7.0
Sharesource Amia Data Connectivity Service 2.1.0
Place of Manufacture: USA
Date of Manufacture: 2016-10-10